Batman: Damned (Hardback) Brian Azzarello & Lee Bermejo - 9781401291402
Free standard delivery on all orders (2-3 working days)
- The Joker has been murdered. His killer is a mystery. Batman is the World’s Greatest Detective. But what happens when the person he is searching for is the man staring back at him in the mirror?
- Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo are the creative team behind bestsellers Joker and Luthor.
- Collects issues #1-3.
With no memory of the events of the previous night, Batman is going to need some help. So who better to set him straight than John Constantine? The problem with that is as much as John loves a good mystery, he loves messing with people's heads even more. So with John's "help," the pair will delve into the sordid underbelly of Gotham as they race toward the mind-blowing truth of who murdered The Joker. Batman: Damned is a supernatural horror story told by two of comics' greatest modern creators, Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo--a visceral thrill-ride that proudly puts the "black" in DC Black Label. DC Black Label, a new publishing imprint from DC Entertainment, gives premier talent the opportunity to expand upon the canon of DC's iconic Super Hero comic book characters with unique, standalone stories that are outside of the current DC Universe continuity. An all-star line-up of creative teams will craft their own personal definitive DC stories in the tradition of compelling literary works like Batman: The Killing Joke, DC: The New Frontier and Watchmen.
- Brian Azzarello & Lee Bermejo
- Age Suitability:
- Publisher & imprint:
- DC Comics / DC Black Label
- Publication date:
- Dimensions (mm):
- About the author:
- Brian Azzarello has been writing comics professionally since the mid-1990s. He is the author of Johnny Double, Batman: Broken City and the Harvey and Eisner Award-winning 100 Bullets, all created in collaboration with artist Eduardo Risso. The New York Times bestselling author's other work for DC includes the titles Hellblazer and Loveless (both with Marcelo Frusin), Batman: Dark Knight III: The Master Race (with Frank Miller, Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson), Superman: For Tomorrow (with Jim Lee), Joker and Luthor (both with Lee Bermejo) and Wonder Woman (with Cliff Chiang). Most recently he reunited with Lee Bermejo to kick off DC's Black Label imprint with Batman: Damned.