Batman: Eternal Omnibus (Hardback) Scott Snyder & Tim Seeley - 9781401294175
Free standard delivery on all orders (2-3 working days)
- Batman's world is turned upside down. In the wake of Forever Evil, the world looks at heroes in a different light, creating tension between Batman and his allies and the Gotham City Police Department.
- Batman Eternal was the first weekly Batman series in DC Comics history, helmed by New York Times bestselling author Scott Snyder.
- Collects Batman Eternal #1-52 and Batman #28.
When a gang war breaks out and new villains arise, it's up to the Dark Knight, Batgirl and others to turn the tide as best as they can--but will the GCPD be a help or a hindrance? Batman: Eternal Omnibus collects the entirety of the groundbreaking, critically acclaimed series by award-winning writers Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV, Ray Fawkes, John Layman and Tim Seeley in hardcover format! Collects Batman Eternal #1-52 and Batman #28.
- Scott Snyder & Tim Seeley
- Age Suitability:
- Publisher & imprint:
- DC Comics / DC Comics
- Publication date:
- Dimensions (mm):
- About the author:
- Scott Snyder is a #1 New York Times best-selling writer and one of the most critically acclaimed scribes in all of comics. His works include Dark Nights: Metal, All-Star Batman, Batman, Batman: Eternal, Superman Unchained, American Vampire and Swamp Thing. He has also been published in Zoetrope, Tin House, One Story, Epoch, Small Spiral Notebook and other journals, and has a short-story collection, Voodoo Heart, which was published by Dial Press. He teaches at Columbia University and Sarah Lawrence University and lives in New York with his wife, Jeanie, and his son, Jack Presley.