Batman in Brave & the Bold: The Bronze Age Omnibus Vol. 3 (Hardback) Mike W. Barr & Ross Andru - 9781401292829
Free standard delivery on all orders (2-3 working days)
- Batman's team-up tales 1980s as the Dark Knight battles evil alongside Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Black Lightning, Superboy, Swamp Thing and more.
- Includes a final story illustrated by WATCHMEN artist Dave Gibbons and features many stories long out of print.
- Collects THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #157-200.
In these stories from the early 1980s, Batman fought evil side by side with DC Comics' greatest--and, occasionally, strangest--superheroes, including these tales guest-starring such legendary characters as Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Black Lightning, Superboy, Swamp Thing and more. Collects THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #157-200.
- Mike W. Barr & Ross Andru
- Age Suitability:
- Publisher & imprint:
- DC Comics / DC Comics
- Publication date:
- Dimensions (mm):
- About the author:
- Mike W. Barr has written for some of pop culture's most enduring icons, including Sherlock Holmes, Ellery Queen, Doc Savage, the Shadow, Captain America, the Hulk, Batman, Star Trek, Star Wars and The Simpsons. He's also created some icons of his own, including the comic book series CAMELOT 3000, BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS, The Maze Agency and Mantra. He has written for the online sites Icebox and Stan Lee Media (and lived to tell the tale), and co-created the web comic Sorcerer of Fortune. In 2003 Barr published the Star Trek novel Gemini, and he was a contributor to the Trek e-novel Mere Anarchy, published in 2009. His book on science fiction comics of the Silver Age, The Silver Age Sci-Fi Companion, was published in 2007 and was followed by the encyclopaedic The Wolverine Files in 2009. In 2010 his original science fiction novel Majician/51 was released by the Invisible College Press.