Synopsis: During World War Two in occupied France, a group of soldiers led by Kelly (Clint Eastwood) capture a German general. He reveals the location of a bank housing 14,000 bars of Nazi gold, which Kelly and his men set out to steal. The only problem is that the bank lies thirty miles behind enemy lines.
Director: Brian G. Hutton
Cast: Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Don Rickles, Carroll O'Connor, Donald Sutherland
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Free Standard Shipping (2-3 Days)