Scooby-Doo Triple  (DVD)
Synopsis: Collection of three feature-length adventures following the gang of mystery solvers. In 'Aloha Scooby-Doo' (2005) Scooby-Doo (voice of Frank Welker), Shaggy (Casey Kasem), Velma (Mindy Cohn), Fred (Welker) and Daphne (Grey DeLisle) head to Hawaii for a big surfing contest that is disrupted by the grumblings of a nearby volcano and the disappearance of a surfing hottie. The gang romp around the jungle, snorkel, paraglide and surf as they battle the mysterious appearance of the 'Wiki-Tiki', trying to solve the mystery before the volcano erupts. In 'Scooby-Doo and the Monster of Mexico' (2003) the group are in Mexico visiting a friend when their investigative skills are called into use after a monster makes a mysterious appearance. In 'Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy!' (2006), when the sleuths take a creepy cruise into the legendary Bermuda Triangle, they find spooks and scares lurking around every corner - from alien sightings to terrifying skeleton ghost pirates that like to sink cruise ships with cannonballs. If they can't solve this maritime mystery will they have to walk the plank and become the Triangle's next victims?
Director: Tim Maltby, Scott Jeralds, Chuck Sheetz
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
This "Fast Ship" item ships faster than most! It typically ships 1 business day after you place your order.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.