The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo Trilogy [Extended Versions] (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: Trilogy of films based on the bestselling novels by late Swedish author Stieg Larsson. 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' (2009) revolves around the mystery of 16-year-old Harriet Vanger (Ewa Froling), who disappeared in 1966 on an island owned by the powerful Vanger family. Nearly 40 years later, disgraced magazine journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Michael Nyqvist) is contacted by Harriet's uncle, powerful industrialist Henrik Vanger (Sven-Bertil Taube), who asks him to write the history of the Vanger family and find out what happened to Harriet. Joining forces with a troubled young computer hacker, Lisbeth Salander (Noomi Rapace), Blomkvist starts to delve into the past of the Vanger family - and unearths a history more sinister and violent than he could ever have imagined. In 'The Girl Who Played With Fire' (2009), computer hacker and all-round wild child Salander disappears after being framed for the murders of the authors of a meticulously researched expose of the Swedish sex trade. Suspecting that Salander is the victim of a set-up, Blomkvist sets out to investigate the case and clear her name. He soon uncovers some ugly truths that lead him shockingly close to home. 'The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest' (2009), the final instalment in the trilogy, opens with Salander in intensive care after an injury suffered in the previous film. As she awaits trial for three murders and one attempted murder, Blomkvist goes all out in his attempts to prove her innocence. Salander, meanwhile, plots her own retribution against the people and government agencies who have destroyed her life - some of whom turn out to be far closer to her than she could have imagined. All three films are offered in extended versions, with a total addition of two hours of feature content never previously released.
Director: Nils Arden Oplev, Daniel Alfredson
Cast: Noomi Rapace, Michael Nyqvist, Lena Endre, Peter Andersson, Michalis Koutsogiannakis
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
This "Fast Ship" item ships faster than most! It typically ships 1 business day after you place your order.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.