Hi De Hi!: The Complete Collection (DVD)
Synopsis: All 58 episodes of the BBC sitcom set in a holiday camp in the late 1950s/early '60s. Maplin's holiday camp is the scene of japes, fiddles and scrapes galore as Teddy-cum-wide-boy Ted Bovis (Paul Shane), camp entertainer, concocts yet another scheme to get one over on haughty camp manager Jeffrey Fairbrother (Simon Cadell). Meanwhile, razor-tongued senior yellowcoat, the glamorous Gladys Pugh (Ruth Madoc), has her sights set on becoming Fairbrother's muse and gormless chalet-maid/wannabe-yellowcoat Peggy Ollerenshaw (Su Pollard) picks up and spreads rumours with abandon.
Director: John Kilby, David Croft
Cast: Chris Andrews, Susan Beagley, John Le Mesurier, Joyce Grant, Roy Heather
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
Free Standard Shipping (2-3 Days)