The Matrix: Titans Of Cult Steelbook (4K Ultra HD) (1999)
This 3-disc Collector’s Edition Includes: •The Matrix on 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray •Blu-ray Bonus Disc •Collectable Steelbook Case •Unique Epoxy Pin •Exclusive Character Magnet
PERCEPTION: Our day-in, day-out world is real. REALITY: That world is a hoax, an elaborate deception spun by all-powerful machines of artificial intelligence that control us. Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne lead the fight to free humankind in the see-and-see-again cyberthriller written and directed by The Wachowskis and the winner of four Academy Awards®*
Neo seeks the truth about the Matrix. Only one man has the answer, an elusive dangerous man who is known as Morpheus. A stranger called Trinity invites Neo to follow a white rabbit which guides him into a parallel world. Reality is a world run by artificially intelligent machines who control the human slaves in a simulated 20th Century..
Special Feature on 4k disc: •Written Introduction by The Wachowskis • Philosophers Commentary by Dr. Cornel West and Ken Wilber • Critics Commentary by Todd McCarthy, John Powers and David Thomson • Cast & Crew Commentary by Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta • Composer Commentary by Don Davis with Music-Only Track • PLUS, OVER 3 HOURS OF EXCITING • BONUS CONTENT INCLUDED ON BLU-RAY™ The Matrix Revisited • Behind The Matrix • Follow the White Rabbit • And More!
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.