LEGO 76119 DC Batman Batmobile: Pursuit Of The Joker
Free standard delivery on all orders (2-3 working days)
Release date 11 June 2019
Kids will love pretending to be Batman and The Joker with LEGO DC Batman 76119 Batmobile: Pursuit of The Joker. This classic Batmobile toy car model has lots of eye-catching features to delight young super heroes, including a detailed dashboard in the opening minifigure cockpit, Bat symbol decoration on the wheel trims and a flame exhaust element that automatically rotates when the car is pushed along. The Batmobile's hidden, foldout stud shooters are also great for battles against The Joker, who is also equipped with a stud shooter.
This LEGO Batman toy playset includes 2 minifigures and children can customize their builds, minifigures and weapons with the included pack of 10 assorted Bat elements. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
Features and Benefits:
- This super-hero toy playset includes 2 new-for-June-2019 LEGO minifigures: Batman and The Joker.
- The Batmobile car toy features an opening minifigure cockpit, foldout stud shooters, opening hood with engine inside, plus a snow scooter.
- This LEGO Batman toy playset includes The Joker’s stud shooter and 10 assorted Bat elements to customise builds, minifigures and weapons.
- This toy car model has lots of eye-catching features including a detailed dashboard and rotating exhaust when the car is pushed along.
- Use the LEGO Life app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions that help even younger builders through the process.
- This cool kids’ toy makes the best super-hero gift for Batman fans.
- Batmobile toy car measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Release date
- 11 June 2019
- 7 Years +
- Box Size (CM)
- 19.1 H x 35.4 W x 7 D
- Weight (KG)
- No WARNING! Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
- Batteries Required
- Self Assembly