Andrew Lloyd Webber Collection (DVD)
The Andrew Lloyd Webber: Live Musicals Collection features four breath-taking stage productions that capture the remarkable career and incredible talents of the groundbreaking composer. Experience the unforgettable spectacle of Cats, one of the most successful plays in Broadway history, take a musical journey through biblical Egypt in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, watch the powerful sequel to The Phantom of the Opera with Love Never Dies and see the greatest story ever told like never before with Jesus Christ Superstar!
The first ever film of an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical taken straight from the stage - at the New London Theatre on Drury Lane. The longest running musical on the West End, this production features Elaine Paige and Sir John Mills in its cast.
- The Making of Cats
- Interviews with Andrew Lloyd Webber, Cameron Mackintosh & more!
JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT:
Filmed especially for video, this version of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber's classic musical stars Donny Osmond as Joseph, the titular owner of the dazzling outer garment who arouses the murderous envy of his siblings. Maria Friedman, Richard Attenborough and Joan Collins co-star, and songs include 'Close Every Door to Me', 'Go Go Go Joseph' and 'Any Dream Will Do'.
- Go, Go, Go Joseph: The Making of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR
Celebrating 40 years since it first opened in London’s West End, Andrew Lloyd Webber's new production of Jesus Christ Superstar, directed by Laurence Connor, promises to be the rock event of 2012. The star-studded line-up includes award-winning musical comedian Tim Minchin for the role of Judas Iscariot. Three million album selling pop icon and former Spice Girl Melanie C will take the only female lead as Mary Magdalene. Former BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Chris Moyles will make his major stage debut as King Herod and Winner of the ITV primetime show Superstar Ben Forster in the title role of Jesus in the 21st century Rock Musical re-invention of Jesus Christ Superstar filmed live as part of the 2012 arena tour--relive the spectacle.
- An Introduction by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Behind the Scenes
LOVE NEVER DIES
Set 10 years later, the Phantom has escaped from Paris to New York where he lives amongst the joyrides and freak shows of Coney Island. He has finally found a place for his music to soar, all that is missing is his love Christine Daaé. In a bid to win back her love, the Phantom lures Christine, her husband Raoul, and their young son Gustave from Manhattan, to the glittering and glorious world of Coney Island... they have no idea what lies in store for them...You truly haven't experienced Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies until you see this spectacular new Australian production, filmed at Melbourne's iconic Regent Theatre.
- The Making of Love Never Dies
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.