Ex Machina  (DVD)
Synopsis: Alex Garland writes and directs this sci-fi thriller starring Oscar Isaac and Domhnall Gleeson. Gleeson plays Caleb, a promising young programmer, who is selected by the CEO (Isaac) of a large Internet company to spend a week at his retreat in the mountains. When he arrives, Caleb soon learns that the retreat is in fact the location of a laboratory involved in pioneering research into artificial intelligence and robotics and is home to the world's first fully sentient robot (Alicia Vikander). However, as the two men interact more and more with the AI, it becomes apparent that she is more sophisticated than they imagined... The film was nominated for the Academy Awards for Best Visual Effects and Best Original Screenplay.
Director: Alex Garland
Cast: Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, Alicia Vikander, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.