Hannibal Lector Trilogy (Blu Ray)
A triple bill of Hannibal Lecter films. 'Red Dragon' (2002) is Hannibal Lecter's (Anthony Hopkins) third film outing but is based on the first Thomas Harris novel which introduced the character. FBI agent Will Graham (Edward Norton) has retired with his family to Florida after a near-death experience when he tracked down and captured Lecter. However, when a new serial killer, 'the tooth fairy' who kills whole families, is discovered, Graham finds himself back on the force and asking for Lecter's help. But the tooth fairy has been writing to Lecter and Lecter cannot resist playing each side off each other, to such an extent that Graham's family are to be the next victims. In 'The Silence of the Lambs' (1990) FBI officer Clarice Starling (Jodie Foster) is investigating a bizarre and gruesome series of murders, carried out by 'Buffalo Bill'. The investigation steps up a gear when the mayor's daughter is abducted. Starling turns for help to incarcerated psychopath Lecter (Hopkins), who has a penchant for chewing people's faces off. Given special privileges in exchange for information, Lecter escapes, leaving two twisted killers on the loose. Whilst in 'Hannibal' (2001) it is ten years since the events of the previous film and FBI agent Clarice Starling (Julianne Moore), recently in trouble with her superiors over a bungled shoot-out, suddenly receives a letter from the escaped Hannibal. It does not reveal his whereabouts, but after many years of inactivity, it does announce his interest in returning to the public domain. Clarice has the letter analysed and begins scanning the internet, desperately searching for any clues which will help her reach him before he strikes again. Meanwhile, one of Hannibal's previous victims, the horribly disfigured multi-millionaire Mason Verger, is also on the trail of his tormentor, eager for revenge and the chance to introduce the good doctor to his herd of specially-cultivated carnivorous pigs.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.