Hitler: The Rise of Evil (DVD)
Synopsis: Robert Carlyle stars as the German dictator during his rise to power in this television miniseries. After spending years as a frustrated artist in Vienna, Adolf Hitler enlists in the German army during the First World War. Embittered by Germany's defeat, Hitler begins his gradual rise to power in the ranks of the newly-formed National Socialist Party. At the same time, he begins a tortured relationship with his half-niece Geli (Jena Malone), and a more stable relationship with the devoted Eva Braun (Zoe Telford). Meanwhile, commentating on the rise of the invigorated Nazi Party is anti-Nazi journalist Fritz Gerlich (Matthew Modine), compelled to record the growing violence in his country as Hitler achieves the Chancellorship in 1933 and begins to drag Germany into the war that will destroy it.
Director: Christian Duguay
Cast: Peter Stormare, Friedrich von Thun, Peter O'Toole, Zoe Telford, Terence Harvey
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.