House Of Dracula (DVD)
Synopsis: Sequel to 'House of Frankenstein' (1944). Count Dracula (John Carradine) arrives at the laboratory of Dr Edelman, claiming to seek a cure for his vampirism, but in fact eager to turn Edelman's beautiful assistant into his vampire bride. At the same time, a wretched Wolf Man Larry Talbot (Lon Chaney Jr) asks Edelman to bring his lycanthropy to an end. The first attempt to cure Talbot fails, and he throws himself off a cliff in a bid to commit suicide. This attempt fails, but leads him to an underground cavern where he discovers the monster (Glenn Strange) created years before by Dr Frankenstein... The last in the original Universal series of horror films was later followed by the comedy send-up 'Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein' (1948).
Director: Erle C. Kenton
Cast: Onslow Stevens, John Carradine, Lon Chaney Jr., Glenn Strange, Lionel Atwill
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.