Jimmy's Hall  (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: Political period drama directed by Ken Loach. Set in Ireland in 1921 when the country was on the brink of Civil War, the film follows Jimmy Gralton (Barry Ward), who has opened a public hall on a rural crossroads where many of the locals hold dances and other community-centred events. However, with the hall's increasing popularity comes the attention of local politicians and church leaders who force Jimmy to close it down and shortly afterwards he decides to flee the country. Ten years later, as the Great Depression takes its toll across the world, Jimmy returns to his home from the United States to care for his mother. When he sees the effects the Civil War and wider economic downturn are having on the community, he vows to open the hall once more to instill some good spirit into the people's hearts. But will this decision only serve to exacerbate an already problematic situation?
Director: Ken Loach
Cast: Barry Ward, Simone Kirby, Andrew Scott, Jim Norton, Brian O'Byrne
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.