Peterloo  (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: British historical drama following the events which culminated in the Peterloo massacre at St. Peter's Field, Manchester in 1819. As the Napoleonic Wars reached an end, political unrest struck the nation as ongoing stretches of famine, unemployment and the introduction of the Corn Laws began to stir the working classes. A demonstration took place on 16th August led by Henry Hunt (Rory Kinnear) with the intention to challenge the government and propose parliamentary reform. Their hopes were soon diminished, however, when a cavalry charged in to the massive crowd, causing the situation to turn deadly.
Director: Mike Leigh
Cast: Rory Kinnear, Maxine Peake, Pearce Quigley, David Moorst, Rachel Finnegan
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.