Robot And Frank  (DVD)
Synopsis: Set in the near future, Frank, a retired cat burglar, has two grown children who are concerned he can no longer live alone. Against the old man's wishes his son buys Frank a walking, talking humanoid robot programmed to improve his physical and mental health.
Slowly, and with a fair bit of reluctance, Frank begins to accept his new digital companion, seeing an opportunity to use Robot's unique skills to try their luck as a heist team.
- Audio Commentary
- Interview with Director Jake Schreier and Frank Langella
Director: Jake Schreier
Cast: Frank Langella, James Marsden, Liv Tyler, Susan Sarandon, Frank Langella
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.