The Theory Of Everything  (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: James Marsh directs this award-winning biographical drama starring Eddie Redmayne as English physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking and Felicity Jones as his first wife Jane. The film follows the relationship between Stephen and Jane as they fall in love while studying at Cambridge during the 1960s. With Jane's support, Stephen is able to deal with his diagnosis of advanced motor neurone disease, which leads to him becoming almost completely paralysed over the years, and achieve great success and international acclaim in the scientific field with his theories on time and space. However, with the deterioration of his health comes a deterioration of his marriage, putting further strain on the now world-renowned scientist. The film won a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score as well as BAFTAs for Best Adapted Screenplay and Outstanding British Film. Eddie Redmayne also won a Golden Globe, a BAFTA and an Academy Award for his performance.
Director: James Marsh
Cast: Eddie Redmayne, Felicity Jones, David Thewlis, Emily Watson, Eddie Redmayne
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.