Downton Abbey: The Weddings (DVD)
Synopsis: For all six seasons, the relationships of Downton Abbey’s couples have had us celebrating, commiserating and, above all, sharing their most vulnerable and very best moments. This celebration collection includes some of the most romantic and touching wedding scenes and episodes from the entire series of Downton Abbey. Spanning the idyllic pre-war era through the storms of The Great War into the roaring 1920s, there have been many crucial relationships both upstairs and downstairs in the great house. As the world around them undergoes extraordinary change, love affairs within the sumptuous home continue to be marked by passion, ambition, and heartbreak. Features 5 full episodes (including the Finale), and also includes brand new and exclusive filmed introduction and discussion from the show’s creative team who brought these relationships to life and their insights into the romance and storylines.
Cast: Dan Stevens, Michelle Dockery, Jim Carter, Phylis Logan, Dan Stevens
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.