About Time / Love Actually / Notting Hill 3 Film Collection (DVD)
Synopsis: Collection of three British romantic comedies. In 'About Time' (2013), following yet another uneventful New Year's Eve Party, 21-year-old Tim (Domhnall Gleeson) learns a life-changing secret from his father (Bill Nighy). It seems that the men in Tim's family possess the unique ability to travel in time by simply entering a dark space, clenching their fists, and imagining the place they want to be. Armed with this knowledge, Tim decides to leave rural Cornwall behind and move to London to become a lawyer, and in the process, find love. All seems to be going well when he meets and falls for the dazzling Mary (Rachel McAdams), using his newfound abilities to help win the day. But when a mishap in the time travelling manoeuvre threatens his future happiness, Tim soon comes to realise that, above all else, it's how you live your life in the present that really matters. In 'Love Actually' (2003), eight stories involving the love lives of more than a dozen characters are brought together over one Christmas and climax on Christmas Eve; from the recent widower Daniel (Liam Neeson), the failing marriage of Karen (Emma Thompson) and Harry (Alan Rickman), the aging rocker (Nighy) who just wants to get paid (and laid if possible), through to the Prime Minister (Hugh Grant) falling for a member of Number 10's staff (Martine McCutcheon). In 'Notting Hill' (1999), Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) is the world's most famous movie star, whilst divorcee William Thacker (Grant) owns an ailing travel bookstore in his local neighbourhood of Notting Hill. One day Anna buys a book from William's shop and later collides messily with him on a street corner. She accompanies him home to clean herself up, and from there springs an unlikely romance. However, the path of true love is littered with obstacles, not least the media, the adoring fans and the differences in their lifestyles.
Director: Richard Curtis
Cast: Bill Nighy, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Rachel McAdams, Julia Roberts
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.