Angels with Dirty Faces [Blu-Ray] 
Off-screen pals James Cagney and Pat O'Brien teamed up for the sixth time in this enduring gangster classic. Cagney's Rocky Sullivan is a charismatic ghetto tough whose underworld rise makes him a hero to a gang of slum punks. O'Brien is Father Connolly, the boyhood chum-turned-priest who vows to end Rocky's influence. Other ace talents join them: Humphrey Bogart as a scheming lawyer, Ann Sheridan as Rocky's hard-edged girlfriend and the Dead End Kids as worshipful street urchins, all ably directed by Michael Curtiz (Casablanca). The 1938 New York Film Critics Best Actor Award came Cagney's way, as well as one of the film's three Oscar nominations. Watch the chilling death-row finale and you'll know why.
On-Disc Special Features:
- Leonard Maltin Hosts Warner Night at the Movies 1938 with Newsreel Music Short Out Where the Stars Begin
- Cartoon Porky and Daffy
- Theatrical Trailers
- Featurette Angels with Dirty Faces: Whaddya Hear? Whaddya Say?
- Commentary by Film Historian Dana Polan
- Audio-Only Bonus: Radio Production with Film's Two Stars
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.