Synopsis: In the 1940s a pilot (Mel Gibson), overcome with grief when his girlfriend goes into a coma, agrees to be cryogenically frozen in an experiment. He is forgotten about however, and is only woken by chance in 1992, where he has to struggle to adjust to a radically different world, while staying one step ahead of the army in his search for his former lover.
Director: Steve Miner
Cast: Mel Gibson, Jamie Lee Curtis, Elijah Wood, Isabel Glasser, George Wendt
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.