Jaws 2/Jaws 3/Jaws: The Revenge (DVD)
Synopsis: Triple-bill of the sequels to the 1975 feature 'Jaws'. In 'Jaws 2' (1978), four years on from the horrible shark attacks which plagued Amity Island, Police Chief Brody (Roy Scheider) is still uneasy about the prospect of another shark visiting the bay. When the film developed from the camera of a missing diver shows what looks like a shark fin, he begins to get worried, but Mayor Larry Vaughn (Murray Hamilton) again plays down the incident. When Brody raises a panicked false alarm from his observation tower on the beach, the mayor even goes as far as firing him. It is then that the bloodbath really begins. 'Jaws 3' (1983) sees the star-studded opening of a new underwater theme park disrupted when a baby shark strays into the complex and dies. Its 35-foot mother seeks revenge for the death of her offspring, laying waste to the marine world and its inhabitants in the process. Finally, in 'Jaws: The Revenge' (1987), Ellen Brody (Lorraine Gary) takes her family to the Bahamas after one of her sons is killed by a Great White shark. The fearsome beast tracks them down, however, as it pursues what appears to be a personal vendetta against them. Michael Caine plays the renegade pilot who helps the family ward off the aquatic menace.
Director: Jeannot Szwarc, Joe Alves, Joseph Sargent
Cast: Roy Scheider, Lorraine Gary, Murray Hamilton, Joseph Mascolo, Jeffrey Kramer
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.