Kelly's Heroes/Where Eagles Dare Double Pack  (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: Double bill of action adventures set during World War Two, directed by Brian G. Hutton and starring Clint Eastwood. In 'Kelly's Heroes' (1970), a group of soldiers led by Kelly (Eastwood) capture a German general in occupied France. He reveals the location of a bank housing 14,000 bars of Nazi gold, which Kelly and his men set out to steal. The only problem is that the bank lies 30 miles behind enemy lines. In 'Where Eagles Dare' (1968) seven Allied agents are selected to rescue an American general from the impenetrable German fortress Schloss Adler. In charge of the team is British Major Smith (Richard Burton), with American Lieutenant Schaffer (Eastwood) as second in command. Parachuting into the enemy territory in German uniforms, the squad discover one of their number dead on arrival and Smith suspects that he may have a traitor amongst his unit.
Director: Brian G. Hutton
Cast: Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Don Rickles, Donald Sutherland, Carroll O'Connor
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.