National Lampoon Vacation  (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: Collection of four comedies following the Griswold family's vacations. In 'National Lampoon's Vacation' (1983), the West Coast Wally World theme park is the Griswold's holiday destination, and they intend to drive there cross-country all the way from their Chicago home. Father Clark (Chevy Chase) has planned the trip down to its last detail, but the trouble begins as soon as they hit the road. In 'National Lampoon's European Vacation' (1985), the family win a holiday to Europe. Contrary to their expectations, however, it is not a luxurious, all-expenses-paid kind of trip, but rather a cut-price, economy deal which takes them to some of the Old World's seedier locations. Of course, it's not long before they are caught up in all manner of misadventures. In 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' (1989), the Griswolds decide to spend the Christmas season at home. Needless to say, it is not as quiet as they had planned. Finally, in 'Vegas Vacation' (1997), the clan head for the gleaming lights of Las Vegas. Unfortunately, Clark is soon transformed into a compulsive gambler, daughter Audrey (Marisol Nichols) becomes an exotic dancer and son Rusty (Ethan Embry) begins posing as a suave high roller.
Director: Harold Ramis, Amy Heckerling, Jeremiah S. Chechik, Stephen Kessler
Cast: Chevy Chase, Beverly d'Angelo, Anthony Michael Hall, Randy Quaid, Dana Barron
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.