O Brother, Where Art Thou?  (DVD)
Synopsis: The Coen Brothers own unique take on Homer's Odyssey sets the action in 1930s Mississippi, where three clueless convicts escape a chain gang and go in search of buried treasure. This leads to a series of unlikely adventures - involving one-eyed con-men, seductive sirens and Ku Klux Klan lynchings - which culminate with the boys inadvertently discovering fame as hit recording artists The Soggy Bottom Boys. Starring George Clooney, John Turturro and Tim Blake Nelson as the hapless heroes, and featuring a soundtrack jam-packed with American folk standards, 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?' takes its title from the film-within-a-film in Preston Sturges' 1941 classic 'Sullivan's Travels'.
Director: Joel Coen
Cast: George Clooney, John Turturro, Tim Blake Nelson, John Goodman, Holly Hunter
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.