Robocop Trilogy [Remastered] (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: A triple bill of sci-fi cops. The first film, 'Robocop', is set in the near future and Detroit's soaring crime rate is unsuccessfully policed by a corporation which plans to build a new city, if its workers can go about unmolested. When its new 'enforcement droid' proves unworkable, a murdered cop (Peter Weller) is wired into a computer-controlled titanium body and set to the task at hand. Unimpressed, 'Robocop' seeks vengeance on all sides in this violent but often funny tale. In the second film, 'Robocop 2', a new model, Robocop 2 (Tom Noonan), is built while Robocop 1 still patrols the streets of Detroit. Robocop 2 is given a maniac's 'soul', thereby setting the stage for a showdown between the two computer constables. Finally, in 'Robocop 3' Robocop is befriended by a young girl whose parents have been killed, and after his partner is killed by the head of a private security firm, he joins a group of rebels to fight back against the evil businessmen. There is a notable fight sequence between a plastic-like robot Ninja and the sluggish metal Robocop, which, together with the rebels hiding out in the derelict General Motors Factory, constitutes a thinly veiled critique of the Japanese car industry from the heart of Detroit - the original motor city.
Director: Paul Verhoeven, Fred Dekker, Irvin Kershner
Cast: Peter Weller, Nancy Allen, Dan O'Herlihy, Robert Burke, Rip Torn
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.