Superman Animated Movie Collection [5 Film]  (DVD)
Synopsis: Collection of five animated features following the adventures of the DC Comics superhero. In 'Superman: Unbound' (2013), with the help of his cousin Supergirl (voice of Molly C. Quinn), Superman (Matt Bomer) goes up against extraterrestrial villain Brainiac (John Noble), who has been wreaking havoc across the universe, stealing cities and destroying planets, including the hero's home Krypton. With Brainiac now on Earth, Superman does all he can to prevent it, and its people, from meeting the same fate. In 'Superman: Doomsday' (2007), Superman (Adam Baldwin) goes up against his toughest opponent yet when LexCorps unintentionally release a powerful villain known as Doomsday. In an attempt to save the city of Metropolis Superman must engage in a fight to the death. In 'Superman Vs The Elite' (2012), Superman (George Newbern) questions the methods of The Elite, a new group of superheroes led by Brit Manchester Black (Robin Atkin Downes), who believe the only way to rid the world of evil is to kill villains. Superman, however, is determined to protect the people of Earth without causing more death. As The Elite's exploits get out of hand, Superman finds himself with no choice but to take them down. In 'Superman/Batman: Public Enemies' (2009), Superman (Tim Daly) and Batman (Kevin Conroy) join forces to destroy a Kryptonite meteor that is heading directly towards Earth. With new US President Lex Luthor (Clancy Brown) wanting to take the glory for the meteor's destruction, however, Superman finds himself accused of murder and both he and Batman, with the help of Power Girl (Allison Mack), must successfully defeat an army of villains before they can continue with their plans to save the world. In the sequel, 'Superman/Batman: Apocalypse' (2010), Superman (Daly)'s cousin Kara Zor-El (Summer Glau) arrives in Gotham City but causes problems when she is unable to control her powers. After training at Themyscira, Kara is captured by the evil Darkseid (Andre Braugher). With the help of some fellow heroes, including Batman (Conroy), Superman goes to rescue his cousin.
Director: James Tucker, Lauren Montgomery, Bruce W. Timm, Brandon Vietti, Michael Chang
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.