The Bourne Collection (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: All five films in the espionage thriller franchise based on the novels by Robert Ludlum. In 'The Bourne Identity' (2002), CIA assassin Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) is pulled out of the Mediterranean by fishermen, badly wounded and suffering from amnesia. Unable to recall either who he is or what has happened to him, his only clue to his identity is the number of a Swiss bank account which has been etched into a device implanted in his body. Following the lead to Zurich, he discovers money, passports and a gun waiting for him, but also earns the attention of the security services and has to leave in a hurry. He then persuades a young woman named Marie Kreutz (Franka Potente) to drive him to Paris, where he hopes to find out his true identity and discover the reason why the CIA are taking such an interest in him. In 'The Bourne Supremacy' (2004), Bourne has left his violent past behind him and is living a normal life with girlfriend Marie under an assumed name. But his plans for a peaceful existence are crushed when he narrowly escapes an assassination attempt. Now hunted by an unknown enemy, Bourne must prove that he is not an easy target. In 'The Bourne Ultimatum' (2007), Bourne races to uncover the dark mysteries of his past while a government agent is hot on his trail following a shootout in Moscow. 'The Bourne Legacy' (2012) moves away from the central Bourne character to focus on a new protagonist, CIA operative Aaron Cross (Jeremy Renner). The film, which takes up events where 'The Bourne Ultimatum' left off, sees Cross making the vow to give himself over completely to 'the operation', quickly proving himself to be the shining star in a new generation of deadly undercover assassins. Finally, in 'Jason Bourne' (2016), Matt Damon returns to star as the deadly CIA assassin. After spending years off the grid, the former agent unexpectedly emerges from the shadows in search of more answers surrounding his hazy past. Meanwhile, new CIA Director Robert Dewey (Tommy Lee Jones) is dealing with the fallout following a major cyber attack, and authorises a new program to hunt down Bourne after he shows up on agency surveillance systems.
Director: Paul Greengrass
Cast: Matt Damon, Alicia Vikander, Julia Stiles, Vincent Cassel, Matt Damon
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.