The Perfect Storm  (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: Wolfgang Petersen's screen adaptation of Sebastian Junger's semi-fictional book about the loss of a fishing vessel and its crew during one of the biggest storms for decades seen off the coast of the US. In the autumn of 1991 the Andrea Gail leaves the port of Gloucester, Massachusetts, never to be seen again. Heading out to the fishing waters of the Flemish Cap in search of swordfish, Captain Billy Tyne (George Clooney) and his crew soon find themselves overtaken by a massive storm, one which taxes their courage to the very limit. Focusing mainly on the adventures of the Andrea Gail, but also taking in the attempts of a rescue helicopter to rescue the crew of an ailing sailboat, Wolfgang Petersen's film uses impressive state-of-the-art effects to present a vivid account of the storm's awesome, destructive power.
Director: Wolfgang Petersen
Cast: George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, John C. Reilly, Diane Lane, William Fichtner
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.