Films That Define A Decade: '90s (Blu-ray)
Synopsis: Collection of four classic films from the 1990s. 'American Pie' (1999) follows friends Jim (Jason Biggs), Oz (Chris Klein), Kevin (Thomas Ian Nicholas) and Finch (Eddie Kaye Thomas) as they attempt to lose their virginity before graduating from high school. With prom night only three weeks away, the gang will do anything to achieve their goal. In 'The Big Lebowski' (1998), laid-back bowling buff Jeff 'the Dude' Lebowski (Jeff Bridges) gets mixed up in a blackmail plot involving a millionaire namesake. Roped into delivering the ransom to secure the release of the millionaire's kidnapped wife, the Dude's karmic balance is really put in a spin when his gun-toting buddy Walter (John Goodman) decides to help out. In 'Casino' (1995), Robert De Niro stars as Sam 'Ace' Rothstein, the mob's frontman for a billion dollar Las Vegas casino. The story begins in 1973; Ace falls for hooker Ginger McKenna (Sharon Stone), while boyhood companion Nicky Santoro (Joe Pesci) is appointed as his muscle at the club. Over the years various jealousies surface and erupt in a series of violent betrayals and, ultimately, the destruction of Rothstein's empire. Finally, in 'The Mummy' (1999), Rick O'Connell (Brendan Fraser) travels to Egypt to find Hamunaptra, the city of the dead. After teaming up with Englishman Jonathan (John Hannah) and his sister Evelyn (Rachel Weisz), Rick sets off for Hamunaptra, hoping to arrive before Beni (Kevin J. O'Connor), his crooked former associate. However, Beni has already invoked a curse which summons Imhotep (Arnold Vosloo), a supernaturally-gifted mummy, now free to feed upon the flesh of unfortunate explorers.
Director: Paul Weitz, Joel Coen, Martin Scorsese, Stephen Sommers, Bryan Singer
Cast: Jason Biggs, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Alyson Hannigan
Region Code: B (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.