Les Miserables [4K Ultra HD] 
Hugh Jackman and Academy Award® winners Russell Crowe° and Anne Hathaway°° star in this critically-acclaimed adaptation of the epic musical phenomenon. Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, Les Misérables tells the story of ex-prisoner Jean Valjean (Jackman), hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert (Crowe), after he breaks parole. When Valjean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine's (Hathaway) young daughter, Cosette, their lives change forever. This enthralling story is a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit and "an unforgettable experience."
- LES MISÉRABLES SINGING LIVE
- THE STARS OF LES MISÉRABLES
- CREATING THE PERFECT PARIS THE ORIGINAL MASTERWORK: VICTOR HUGO'S LES MISÉRABLES
- THE WEST END CONNECTION LES MISÉRABLES ON LOCATION
- BATTLE AT THE BARRICADE
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR TOM HOOPER
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.