Synopsis: Classic war drama directed by Jack Smight. The film tells the story of the Japanese attack on the island of Midway in 1942, which saw US forces finally wresting control of the waves and staving off the threat of its West Coast being invaded. US Navy Admiral Chester Nimitz (Henry Fonda) leads outnumbered US forces as they look to intercept Japanese military communications. After then finding out that Japanese admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (Toshir“ Mifune) is planning an attack on the island of Midway, Captain Matt Garth (Charlton Heston) is tasked with planning the US defence. The cast also includes Robert Mitchum, Glenn Ford and James Coburn.
Director: Jack Smight
Cast: Charlton Heston, Henry Fonda, James Coburn, Glenn Ford, Hal Holbrook
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.