Now You See Me 2 Film Collection (DVD)
Synopsis: Double bill of crime thrillers starring Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo and M‚lanie Laurent. In 'Now You See Me' (2013), a group of magicians called The Four Horsemen attract the attention of the FBI and Interpol when they pull off a bank heist during one of their shows, robbing Arthur Tressler (Michael Caine) of 140 million dollars. Fellow illusionist and magic act debunker Thaddeus Bradley (Morgan Freeman) then warns Tressler that the group's heist may be part of a bigger operation and that they must be observed very closely. In 'Now You See Me 2' (2016), a year on from their last daring heist, The Four Horsemen emerge from hiding to expose the unethical practices of a corrupt tech magnate. Unfortunately for them, they instead find themselves blackmailed into stealing a powerful piece of technology by businessman Walter Mabry (Daniel Radcliffe). Their quest to steal the decrypting device known as The Stick takes magicians Danny (Eisenberg), Merritt (Harrelson), Jack (Franco) and their new partner Lula (Lizzy Caplan) across the globe as they try to pull off another elaborate life-or-death illusion, with help from their FBI insider Dylan Rhodes (Ruffalo).
Director: Jon M. Chu
Cast: Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Daniel Radcliffe, Jesse Eisenberg
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.