Side Effects  (DVD)
Synopsis: Steven Soderbergh directs an all-star cast in this psychological thriller following the effects of one woman's mental breakdown on those closest to her. In the hopes of treating the depression she is suffering in anticipation of her husband Martin (Channing Tatum) returning home from prison, Emily Taylor (Rooney Mara) is prescribed the new and untested drug Ablixa by her psychiatrist Dr Banks (Jude Law) after seeking the guidance of Dr Siebert (Catherine Zeta-Jones). Soon afterwards, things start looking up for the Taylors but it isn't long before Emily begins experiencing some disturbing side effects which appear to blur the line between fantasy and reality.
Director: Stephen Soderbergh
Cast: Jude Law, Rooney Mara, Channing Tatum, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Mamie Gummer
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.
SAVE 20% WITH CODE: CYBER20 AT CHECKOUT! HURRY, OFFER ENDS 28/11.