The Kill Team (DVD)
From two-time Academy Award® nominated director, Dan Krauss, comes a war thriller based on dramatic true events.
Specialist Andrew Briggman (Nat Wolff) is an ambitious young soldier, whose quiet temperament and naive demeanour set him apart from his platoon. Everything changes when he meets his new squad leader, Sergeant Deeks (Alexander Skarsgård), a natural born soldier. Andrew immediately falls under Deeks’s spell, but when a young Afghan farmer is killed under questionable circumstances, Andrew’s admiration for Deeks becomes increasingly tainted. Trapped between his conscience and his survival when members of his platoon carry out a murderous scheme in the desolate wasteland of Southern Afghanistan, Andrew must face off against his once friends, ultimately forced to make an impossible split-second decision that will change him forever.
Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister, their childhood friend and his teenage daughter.
But when Cecilia’s abusive ex commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.