The Man With No Name Trilogy (DVD)
Synopsis: Triple bill of Sergio Leone Westerns starring Clint Eastwood as the Man With No Name. In 'A Fistful of Dollars' (1964), the laconic gunslinger (Eastwood) makes a financial killing by playing two feuding families off each other in a small southwestern town. 'For a Few Dollars More' (1965) sees him reluctantly joining forces with bounty hunter Colonel Mortimer (Lee Van Cleef) to battle psychotic bandit El Indio (Gian Maria Volonte) and his gang of outlaws. In 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' (1966), set during the American Civil War, the paths of three loners - Joe (Eastwood), Tuco (Eli Wallach) and Setenza (Van Cleef) - cross as they search for the grave of Bill Carson, home to a hidden fortune. As the war intensifies, the treasure seekers become drawn into a battle that dwarfs their own mercenary pursuits.
Director: Sergio Leone
Cast: Clint Eastwood, Gian Maria Volonte, Marianne Koch, Wolfgang Lukschy, S. Rupp
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.