Vinyl Season 1  (DVD)
Synopsis: Vinyl is an exciting new drama series that explores the drug- and sex-fueled music business of the 1970s, played out through the story of a NYC record executive trying to revive his label and keep his personal life from spiraling out of control. A dizzying ride through America's music-business landscape at the dawn of punk, disco, and hip-hop, the story is seen through the eyes of Richie Finestra (Bobby Cannavale, Emmy® for Boardwalk Empire), a major-label exec with a dark past and darker present. With his company, American Century Records, facing a number of client crises, and with his A&R team having trouble landing important new acts, Richie, sober after years of drug and alcohol abuse, looks to sell his label to a West German conglomerate.But Richie's plans become complicated when he becomes embroiled in the death of a sleazy Long Island radio-company owner. Facing jail time, not to mention the loss of his disenchanted wife Devon (Olivia Wilde) and their two kids, Richie ends up reverting to his old vices, but has an epiphany during a concert at a Greenwich Village theater where the roof caves in on him – literally.
Director: Martin Scorsese, Mick Jagger
Cast: Bobby Cannavale, Paul Ben-Victor, P.J. Byrne
Region Code: 2 (UK & Europe)
Cert: To be announced
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Delivery: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Multi-item Orders: Expedited shipping options are not available in the checkout for multi-item orders that include Fast Ship items AND products that are not noted as Fast Ship.
- Availability: Ships to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Delivery Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.